Our church believes in the importance of missions – both local and overseas. That’s why, each month, our members can contribute to a specific mission group or charity and we’ll pass along their contributions.
Below are some of the missions we support. You may click on each to be directed to websites where there is more information.
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- JMEG Ministries – JMeg Ministries seeks to share the love of Jesus through the ministries of service and missions. Founded in November 2012, JMeg is the result of God’s call on Dave and Dottie Jones. Seeking to take the church outside its walls, and reach out to “the least of these,” Dave and Dottie have stepped out in faith to share the love of Jesus through Community Resource Centers, Short Term Mission Trips and Child Sponsorships in Haiti.
- Clara’s House – “Clara’s House is a caring ministry which supplies a place to live for single women that find themselves in an unplanned pregnancy who desire to go full term. During the length of stay of the pregnancy and afterward, the women will learn life skills toward independent living, and since we are a Christian ministry, we will attempt to communicate the unconditional love of God to each woman who stays at “Clara’s House.”
- Good News Club of Northumberland, PA – CHILDREN ARE OUR MISSION! Good News Clubs, 5-Day Clubs, and Camp Good News are our basic programs designed to reach children with the Gospel and teach children Biblical truths.
- Expectations Women’s Center – Expectations Women’s Center is a pregnancy resource ministry located in the Susquehanna Valley in Central Pennsylvania. For over 20 years they have strived to be the hands and feet of Christ to women who are hurting and feel abandoned during an unplanned pregnancy. By sharing God’s love and truth, they seek to transform her life through the unconditional love of Jesus Christ.
- One Great Hour of Sharing – One Great Hour of Sharing is an offering that makes real the love of Christ for individuals and communities around the world who suffer the effects of disasters, conflict, or severe economic hardship, and for those who serve them through gifts of money and time.
- World Mission Offering– International Ministries has grown and evolved over nearly two centuries of ministry. The movement is the oldest Baptist mission agency in North America. From our humble beginnings with two missionaries in Burma, we are a family of relationships that today embraces more than … 3,000, 000 baptized believers worldwide, 22,000 congregations globally, 15,000 local workers, 5,800 US and Puerto Rico churches, 2,400 volunteer, short-term and long-term missionaries from US and Puerto Rico, 350 missionary partnership team members, 217 partner organizations, 76 countries… And YOU. We specifically support Chuck and Ruth Fox – click here to learn more about them http://www.internationalministries.org/missionaries/65
- Retired Ministers and Missionaries Offering– The RMMO is an annual American Baptist Churches of the USA offering that provides (1) Thank You checks to over 3,000 retired American Baptist ministers and missionaries or to their widowed spouses, based on fifteen or more years of American Baptist service, and (2) emergency and other financial assistance based on need.
- English as a Second Language
- ACTS – Academy of Christian Training & Service – Academy of Christian Training and Service (ACTS) trains called men and women to fulfill their potential in service to Christ.
- ABCOPAD Partners in Ministry – Partners In Ministry (PIM) receives contributions throughout the year that supports exciting regional work enhancing ministry in the local church. Partners in Ministry keeps their vision focused on partnership with local churches and pastoral leaders to fulfill Christ’s mission in our world.